What are cookies?
Cookies are small files of text sent by the website to the user's terminal, where they are stored to then be re-transmitted to the website the second time the same user logs on. A cookie may not view any data given from the user's hard disk, transmit computer viruses or acquire e-mail addresses. Every cookie is unique, and it matches the user's web browser. Some of the cookie's functions may be performed by other technologies. In this document the term "cookie" shall mean the cookie properly defined as such, as well as any similar technology.
Whenever you wish to do so, you may eliminate cookies; however, this may affect the correct execution of some functions. For information on how to eliminate cookies, please refer to the "Guide" function in your web browser.
Third Party Cookies
Please keep in mind that the possibility to configure the cookie settings, which Kunzle & Tasin srl. enables, does not affect the cookies and active components of other providers.
For additional information on the processing of your personal data, please refer to the websites of the relative providers.
Nature of Cookies
Cookies may be of a few different types:
Cookies have a duration dictated by the date of expiry (or by a specific action, such as closing the browser) set upon installation.
Cookies may be:
• temporary or session cookies: they are used to store temporary information, they enable to collect the actions performed during a specific session, and are removed by the computer upon closing the browser;
• persistent cookies: they are used to store information, such as user name or access password, so as to save the user from typing them every time they access a specific website. These cookies are stored in the computer including after the browser is closed.
Cookies used in this Website
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html